Group Advertising Director
Handyman and Reader’s Digest
Handyman is the #1 DIY magazine in Australia.
Handyman readers are doers not dreamers, with a strong interest in DIY. They are willing to invest the time to create their ideal home, turning their wish-lists into reality.
We can help you achieve your advertising goals.
Our Group Advertising Director, Sheron White, has over 20 years of experience in magazine and newspapers in Australia and the UK, including director positions at various magazine/advertising companies.
Sheron's success stems from understanding client advertising needs, and transforming them into actionable steps. With her experience and your briefing, Handyman can help your business get the maximum benefit from advertising.
Below is a brief overview of Handyman Australian readership and what we offer.
For more information, or to discuss advertising opportunities with Handyman, please contact Sheron White on +61 2 9018 6280 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Australian Handyman Magazine
Total Reach: 436,000
Male: 273,000 (63%)
Female 163,000 (37%)
39 and under 218,000 (50%)
Frequency: Monthly (11 issues-Dec/Jan combined)
Cover price: $6.50
Subscriber Level: 65%
*(Source: 2014 S04 National Survey Nielsen Australia)
Advertising tools ready at your demand
- Print advertising
- Advertising/Editorial Features: Get your ad seen in a credible environment, directly relevant to your products.
- Magazine Inserts/Onserts Inserts/onserts are a cost-effective way to get your message to a guaranteed audience, via the Handyman subscriber base.
- False Covers: Put your brand on the cover of the world's best-loved magazine. For staff incentives, customer giveaways, industry-relevant mailing and more!
- Books and Content A vast library of information, available to advertisers looking for an edge in their marketing campaign.
- Direct Marketing Harness one of Australia's largest databases to reach your target demographic via post.
- EDM Targeted advertising to one of Australia's largest email databases. Reach hundreds of thousands of consumers with your digital advertising.
- Custom Publishing We have produced cookbooks, how-to pamphlets, lifestyle brochures and much more for our customers – we can produce the materials you need for your advertising.
- E-Newsletters Marry your brand message to authoritative online content with the Handyman newsletter, sent to a targeted subscriber base.
- Creative Services Don't have your own creative team? Our creative team can produce your promotional materials for you
Group Advertising Director
Phone: +61 2 9018 6280
Mobile:+61 421 897 140
General Advertising Enquiries
Phone: +61 2 9018 6273
80 Bay Street
Ultimo NSW 2007
PO Box 262
Surry Hills NSW 2010